IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
- Provide technical support related to banking project such as card personalization, card development cycle, and key management.
- Provide technical support in the development of bank’s card personalization profile by:
- Defining the customer requirements and specification
- Coordinating the development with the Development team.
- Validating the quality of the product to ensure that it will meet the customer’s requirement.
- Provide sales support such as participating in pre-sales activities, product presentation and product training.
- Provide backup support to other technical team members, assisting with documentation, information and training to support customers and partners.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent technological experience. Master’s Degree or above is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of IT or Software experience.
- Previous experience in technical / customer support and training desirable
- Understanding of Smart Card, EMV and cryptography related technology would be a plus
- Desired computer skills: Java, C/C++, MFC, .NET, Excel Macros Technical Skills
- Innovative, self-starting, hands-on, technology professional and who has analytical/conceptual skills
- Organized, flexible, results-oriented and decisive with a can-do attitude. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed