As part of its 2022 digital roadmap, Idemia - Exton (PA) is currently implementing a MES (Manufacturing Execution System) in partnership with MPDV to enhance digitization and data collection in the shopfloor. In this context, the Continuous improvement (CI) team is looking for a digital engineer whose responsibilities would be:
- Gather technical and functional requirements for the Go-Live through workshops with the supplier (MPDV).
- Analyze MES data needs for the plant to align development, implementation and configuration of the application
- Perform cross-functional coordination with IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, and Business teams.
- Get trained in relevant modules and provide training to MES end-user
- Ensure adequate testing and debugging of software application. Ensure supplier to provide resolution effectively.
- Maintain issue log and get issues addressed in a timely way. Provide periodic updates to MES Project Manager.
- Plan and execute the rollout of the MES in production
- Create system technical, functional & process documentation to define business rules and shop floor standard procedures.
- Resolve day-to-day issues & Identify improvement opportunities, recommend solutions and work with business to implement them.