IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
- Record, troubleshoot, escalate and follow-up with end-users regarding IT support matters.
- Assist in maintaining both hardware and software needs.
- Support computer users; both hardware and software needs.
- Install and deploy workstations, tablets, cell phones and other IT technology to users.
- Provide end-user training with IT systems and applications.
- Adhere to all IT processes, policies, standards, and procedures.
- Maintain complete and service tickets and documentation of work completed.
- After-hours end user, network and IT infrastructure support when required.
- Performs other IT related duties as directed and assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager/Director.
- Minimum of 1-3 years in-the-field experience with maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting various technology environments
- Technical skills, knowledge and understanding of personal computers, current operating systems (Windows and Mac), hardware and peripherals, and productivity applications (MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Internet Explorer); basic knowledge of networking principles related to workstation and printer configuration.
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365 Admin and Exchange centers, Azure, and Teams
- Working knowledge of network technologies involving Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Experience supporting remote access technologies such as Cisco AnyConnect
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with personnel at all levels
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed